Public Relations / CopyWriter / Social Media Intern
The Public Relations / Copywriting / Social Media intern will be instrumental in building digital brand awareness through marketing materials and developing and engaging clients for the A. N. Publishing brands.
- Solicits interviews from relevant industry insiders.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant brands.
- Coordinate collaborations between A. N. Publishing and targeted brands.
- Write marketing copy.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Create and disseminate monthly newsletter.
- Create brand awareness via social media platforms.
- Develop a successful social media strategy that builds on our audience base across multiple platforms.
- Write and distribute relevant content to social media.
- Monitor and engage our audiences via our social media platforms.
- Increase, fans, likes and follows.
- Track social media engagement statistics.
- The candidate must be passionate about public relations and connecting with brands.
- The candidate have experience writing marketing copy.
- The candidate must have experience developing and writing targeted press releases.
- The candidate should possess an aptitude for using various social media platforms for marketing and branding purposes.
- The candidate must be able to write target social media copy.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and able work with minimal to medium supervision.
- The candidate should have at least six months of experience in a Copy Writing and Social Media in a professional environment.
Duration: 6 months
Official Start Date: ASAP
This is a virtual and unpaid internship. Yet, you will gain valuable writing experience.
Note: Metro San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Miami & Los Angeles residents strongly encouraged to apply, but location not required.
To learn more, view our online Media Kits for our three digital media publications. Then to apply, applicants should e-mail a cover letter stating your qualifications and/or desire, resume, three writing samples or published clips related including a mix press releases and marketing copy addressed to the Publisher.
EEOC: A.N. Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.