Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Are you a Twitter ninja, Instagram wizard, Facebook specialist, LinkedIn authority and Pinterest aficionado? Have you mastered the art of social media?
The Social Media intern will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and building digital brand awareness through social media for A. N. Publishing Brands.
- Writing marketing copy.
- Create brand awareness via social media platforms.
- Develop a successful social media strategy that builds on our audience base across multiple platforms.
- Write and distribute relevant content to social media.
- Monitor and engage our audiences via our social media platforms.
- Increase, fans, likes and follows.
- Track social media engagement statistics.
- Internet research to find and engage with social media communications.
- Research and present new social media platforms.
- Create and disseminate monthly newsletter.
- The candidate should possess an aptitude for using various social media platforms for marketing and branding purposes.
- The candidate must be able to write target marketing/social media copy.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and able work with minimal to medium supervision.
- The candidate should have at least six months of experience creating social media content in a professional environment.
Duration: 6 months
Official Start Date: ASAP
This is a virtual and unpaid internship. Yet, you will gain valuable writing experience.
Note: Metro San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, New York, Miami & Los Angeles residents strongly encouraged to apply, but location not required.
To learn more, view our online Media Kits for our three digital media publications. Then to apply, applicants should e-mail a cover letter stating your qualifications and/or desire, resume, six related writing samples with a social media clips and marketing copy addressed to the Publisher.
EEOC: A.N. Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.