Are you the Anne Fulenwider, Cindi Leive, Franca Sozzani or Anna Wintour of the next generation?
Sommet Dame is looking for a long-term (1-Year commitment) Editor. The position of the Editor is unpaid, part-time and will be an online based out of your area of residence as Sommet Dame currently has an all volunteer staff of writers (including the Publisher).
- Acts as ranking site manger under the direction of the Publisher.
- Assists in selecting and supervising the site contributors.
- Assists in disseminate assignments that are congruent with the sites target demographic.
- Works with contributors to develop AP Style articles from original ideas to completed articles.
- Reviewing, and approving content.
- Cross check all citations and examine all the references.
- Conforms to deadlines and production requirements.
- Assists in creating and disseminating all staff related information.
- Excellent verbal as well as written communicating skills.
- Expert at AP Style writing format.
- Effective judgment and decision making skill.
- Expert in managing time and completing the given task within the decided time frame.
- Expert knowledge about communication and mass media.
- Experience and ability to learn new online content media platforms.
- Strong interests in a diverse range of topics geared toward men ranging from business, culture, entertainment, politics, style and technology.
- Previous editorial or content management experience and/or having managed/ran a relevant site of your own.
Official Start Date: ASAP
To learn more about Sommet Dame view our online Media Kit. Then to apply, applicants should email a cover letter stating your qualifications and/or desire, resume, 3 published clips or writing samples addressed to the Publisher.
Note: Metro San Francisco, New York, Chicago & Los Angeles residents strongly encouraged to apply, but location not required.